Drum roll… 🙂 … it’s finally launched:
Entrepreneurial Women and Fitness Workshop:
The Mindset Behind Getting Into Great Shape… It’s Not About Being Perfect
When I put it out there that I was wanting feedback on women in business and your struggles on how to get started on getting into shape… the response I received was amazing.
All the questions, the struggles, feeling like you’re burning the candle at both ends trying to keep up and be superwoman to everyone while also taking care of your health and fitness… there were so many questions.
Here’s just a few of the questions and feedback I received via Facebook…
– How to actually get started on getting into shape
– Self sabotage with your eating – even when things are going great
– Feeling like you have to live in the gym and train for hours every day
– When you’ve been in shape previously but haven’t been able to get back into shape since then…
– Getting a few weeks into a program and then falling off the rails completely
– Convincing yourself it’s not going to work before you even start
– Choosing programs that aren’t really suited to you, your goals or your lifestyle, but you still buy it anyway and then get peeved when things don’t go right
– How to overcome anxiety and intimidation about working out
– Being concerned about what people might think when they see you working out
– How to stop the mental arguments over not making enough time or procrastinating
– Finding balance between work, study, partner, family, pets and building your business, your big dream or your career
– Frustration with the scale and not getting results
– Figuring out what to eat and why you find it so hard to stick to your eating and exercise plan
And there were more, much more…
I thought, how on earth am I going to be able to help everyone, and answer all of these?
So I got cracking on it and decided I’d create a small workshop. But what started out as small got large very quickly…
Answering one question, would lead to another important topic that needed to be addressed to really make the lesson super effective… and so on.
I felt inspired to share more, the more I shared the more excited I got about wanting this workshop to really be something special that I knew could change the course of how you get into shape.
And before I knew it I’d created an online video workshop, manual with lessons to help you truly take action, workbook with homework assignments, pdf slides for easy referencing, workouts specifically designed to help you so you can get started and see for yourself the changes that you can make once you’ve gone through the workshop, sample eating plan, food list, downloadable video copy of the workshop and mp3 version.
If you know me, you know that I go all out when it comes to ensuring I do the best I possibly can to help you achieve your goals to get into great shape.
Running my own business, and wanting to fulfil my dreams to help transform peoples lives via their health and fitness on a much more compassionate (and passionate) level…
I understand how difficult it can be to attempt to keep on top of everything while still exercising regularly and consuming a nutrition plan that supports fat loss and lean muscle.
But I also know how to make it work, and do it successfully – even when you’re going through the tough times. Getting real with yourself so you can move forward and make the changes you truly want to achieve for that body you desire.
This isn’t about being perfect, or having your eating plan correct 100% of the time, it’s not about spending 4-5 hours in the gym each day, it’s not about telling yourself to “toughen up princess” and forcing yourself to do stuff you absolutely hate eating or doing. Because you simply won’t stick to it.
In this workshop, I’m providing you with the tools that I share with my own coaching clients, on how to create your own fitness lifestyle, make it truly meaningful and have fun with it while also maximizing your fat loss efforts and getting into fantastic shape.
I want to help you recognize that it’s really not as hard as you probably think it might be. Once you go through this workshop, you’ll be so much more confident in your ability to do so.
So here’s what to do next…
If you’re ready to take the next step, truly transform your body and learn how to implement your own fitness lifestyle…
Go ahead and click on the big blue button on the following page and enroll in the Entrepreneurial Women and Fitness Workshop: The Mindset Behind Getting Into Great Shape today.
…Or just simply head here for more information on the full rundown on this workshop.
Thanks so much for your awesome support for this workshop, I can’t wait to take this journey with you.
love n hugs