Being a Personal Fitness Trainer – and an awesome one at that…Yes, I can confidently and genuinely say that…I Specialise in Fat Loss Transformations and creating sexy lean feminine bodies for my female clients.
I’ve pretty much heard every excuse and reason to self-sabotage that you can possibly think of.
From the ridiculous through to the most “out-and-out” of someone dis-respecting and devaluing themselves.
I know first-hand what it’s like to feel that pain, the fear, that frustration with yourself and “yes” even the disdain for yourself.
And if I can move forward through it… so can you.
If you find yourself doing the following – MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS – then it’s time to make TODAY self-sabotage D-day.
1. Saying you’ve had enough, you want to make changes to your health, body and fat loss, you want to get into amazing shape, you’re sick of the way you’ve been living your life… But instead choosing not to do anything about it.
2. Investing in a program to transform your body, your mindset, your fat loss to make yourself feel awesome about moving forward, but in the back of your head knowing full well you’ll never follow through. Always looking for the exit door.
3. Fighting and resisting every single step of the process. Coming up with a reason why you “can’t do this”.
4. Going out of your way to “FIND” excuses, even elaborating on the truth (yes, BS-ing yourself) to attempt to verify to yourself why you can’t get into kick ass shape.
5. Hiring a Personal Fitness Trainer and then insulting yourself, your time, your trainer and your trainer’s time… by complaining about everything. Even after your trainer has worked tirelessly to help you, because they deeply care about you, to attempt to get you the results you said you’d love to have, but you’ve ensured that doesn’t happen.
6. Throwing STOP signs up in front of yourself and your trainer– no matter what they do to create the most amazing program for you to suit your exact situation – you still create drama, get cranky, defensive and say “you won’t take the steps or move forward anyway”.
7. You waste time, hours, days, months, years… coming up with “stuff” so you feel validated / OK about sabotaging your health and your quality of life.
8. You complain you don’t have the money to spend on getting into shape, however you spend a fortune on things that you know ACTUALLY FEED your self-sabotage.
9. You refuse to hold yourself accountable for your self-sabotage and run around blaming everyone and everything else, your family, your partner, your friends, a program you never followed through on… for your lack of results. Spreading reckless and rash negativity energy… that ends up making you feel worse.
10. Not being willing to work on your mindset. Refusing to be honest with yourself about why you are self-sabotaging.
11. Or maybe You do start to take those mindset steps, then make a mental list of every single reason and allow that to control your life… So you don’t have to move past those obstacles.
Even secretly celebrating them in a way, because it creates a larger box of excuses for you to readily pull out when you need it.
12. Not seeking out positive people, instead keeping negative people on “stand-by”, so you can bitch to them about why you’ve quit improving your health, fitness, fat loss, mindset… knowing they’ll go along with all the crazy drama.
13. Planning your life around your self-sabotage so you don’t have to participate in doing something amazing for yourself.
Honestly, I could keep this list going for hours… but I think we know… that at some point a decision has to be made…
This is going to sound harsh… but I want you to ask yourself this…
Be really really really honest with yourself here…
DO YOU GENUINELY WANT TO take action, truly transform your body, your fat loss, have the life and body you absolutely know you want and should have…
OR IS IT JUST A FARCE WITH A SELF-SABOTAGE BACKUP.
And what action are you going to take to make today self-sabotage D-day?
Here’s why it’s so IMPORTANT that you CARE ENOUGH ABOUT YOURSELF to move forward…
Imagine if you spent all those hours, days, months, years actually taking consistent action. It doesn’t have to be perfect, but consistent and goal specific…
…Where would you be now?
Imagine if you just acknowledged you are responsible for your own actions, life, choices, body AND OWN that you do self-sabotage your efforts.
Be ok with it, accept it, get up, dust yourself off… and just choose to move forward. Sure, it’s not always easy to go there to be honest – but better to make those strides than live in suffering. Right?
…If you did this… How would you be feeling now?
Image if you stopped BS-ing yourself (and everyone else) about why you’re not living the life, having the body and fitness you truly want. It’s a shitty thing to do to BS to others, and a highway to destruction to lie to yourself.
If you changed this…Imagine the freedom you’d be experiencing now.
Imagine if you took the steps you need to take… to train appropriately and efficiently to suit your fat loss goals, to simplify how to eat to boost your metabolism, to complete the inspiring moves to transform your mindset.
Imagine if you CHOSE to STOP making things so complicated. Simply quit making things way harder than they need to be. Just let it go.
Close your eyes, just for a moment, and picture your life, body, health…
Looks awesome, right?
Exciting, like a breath of fresh air?
So I urge you NOW to make today self-sabotage D-day.
PS… If you’re ready to take those steps…
All you need to do is head to the Ultimate YOU Dream Body Program to get started.