Share YOUR Passion And Knowledge For Fitness and Exercise On Virtual Fitness Trainer.com (VFT)… while also increasing your exposure as a kick butt Fitness Trainer or Fitness Expert in your field!
SORRY, we are no longer taking further applications for this position…
1. Be VFT’s “crack the code” Roving Fitness Reporter letting the world know “what’s hot” (and what’s not) and the “ins” and “outs” of fitness and exercise!
2. Get paid to create rockin’ unique and exclusive fitness video content and articles for Virtual Fitness Trainer.com – illustrating your expertise and professionalism along with your down-to-earth and fun personality.
3. Be featured on VFT’s Fitness Experts page which will showcase your qualifications and career achievements, and will be easily accessible by popular search engines like Google.
4. Work your own hours! If you’re the successful applicant, as long as the projects are submitted on time (as per the project requirements) and in a professional manner, then we’re happy to work with you around your other occupational commitments.
5. Virtual Fitness Trainer.com’s Articles and Videos are promoted via our PR department. Meaning even further exposure using our specialized web marketing campaigns.
However I have to state upfront, this isn’t for everyone.
We’re looking for a very unique person to fill this position. Someone that would also enjoy contributing ideas and sharing their thoughts.
We’re basically looking for a talented, hard working person that would like to become a valuable member of our team.
We know the success of our company is based on the success of our team members, and that’s why we believe in creating a fun and positive environment at Virtual Fitness Trainer.com.
If you feel you have the personality and enthusiasm that goes hand in hand with working with VFT, and can meet the following certain criteria, we’d love to hear from you:
• Is A Certified Personal Fitness Trainer
• Is Well-Organized And Professional
• Has The Skills and Ability to Provide Quality Fitness Articles and Video Content
• Is Willing To Learn New Skills And Exercises / Workouts
• Must Practice What You Preach
• Have A Fun, Enthusiastic Personality
• Want To Gain More Exposure Online
• Enjoy Demonstrating Exercises, Workouts Tips Via Video
• Wants To Report Cool Fitness Stories
• Has Their Own Computer And Highspeed Internet Connection
• Speaks, Reads, And Writes Exceptional English
• Has Excellent Communication Skills
• And a Pay Pal Account – so we can pay you!
Then please contact us at:
and use the Subject Line of “Fitness Trainers and Fitness Experts with VFT!”
And let us know why you think you’d be great for Virtual Fitness Trainer.com
Include links to as many examples of your work that you can, your port folio / CV, copies of your certifications along with personal and previous employment references and their contact details.
New to this? If you haven’t written fitness content or created short fitness videos previously, then there’s no time like the present to try. Write a 500 word article, create a quick video (giving some instructions and demonstrating 2 x exercises) and submit them with your CV. It’s that simple!
We look forward to hearing from you…
Virtual Fitness Trainer
5 Day Hot Rockin Body and Life Challenge for Entrepreneurs...
Plus BONUS Body Image Audio Training on How to Overcome Comparing Your Body to Others...