1. The right lower body exercises can be performed in just under 30 minutes a day, without weights or gym machines. Who doesn’t have that bit of time in their schedule to have a fantastic lower body of which they are proud?
2. Athletes know what works for slimming their legs, toning their glutes and effectively burning calories, so why not learn from them? The right exercise program will show you exercises that aren’t touted by fitness enthusiasts.
3. Performing exercises properly makes all the difference! Muscles will respond only when they are worked correctly and together as a whole in the leg, hip, and butt and thigh areas.
4. Clothes that have been in your closet for months, maybe even years, will finally fit again. With the proper exercises, you’ll gain muscle tone, which always makes you look better in your clothing.
5. You’ll look forward to swimsuit season because your legs, hips, thighs and butt will be toned and sexy! You can finally leave the cover-up at home.
6. You’ll never spend money on miracle creams or pills again! Spend that money instead on some new clothes that compliment your new, improved lower body.
7. You’ll enjoy an improved sex life! Lower body exercises, when done correctly and consistently, will help to improve your flexibility and strength for daily activities and lovemaking. Wow!
8. Those saddle bags that prevent you from wearing the styles you love will no longer plague you once you incorporate the right leg, hip and thigh exercises into your daily fitness regimen.
9. Your inner thighs will no longer jiggle when you wiggle!
10. Effective lower body exercises will combine cardio at the same time, which will kick your metabolism into high gear, burn more calories, and deliver fantastic results in a short amount of time.
11. Cellulite won’t have a chance to stick around or to appear if you are consistently exercising your lower body. You’ll be back in shorts and a two-piece swimsuit in no time!
12. You’ll have a great “rear view” in everything you wear, whether it’s shorts, Capri pants, jeans, dress slacks, dresses, or skirts. Men do NOT like a butt that looks saggy and mushy.
Ok, now that you know all of that, where do you go from here? Are there specific steps to take to make lifelong changes to your body and for your health? Yes! How do you begin? First, let’s look at the top 5 things you need to do to get on the right track for success.
The Top 5 “How-To’s” For Making Changes To Last A Lifetime
1. The first and most important change to make is to change your mindset about your health, your body image, and exercise. This will take time. It means basically, that you’ll make a decision to alter your thinking process when it comes to the way in which you see yourself.
2. Educate yourself! As mentioned previously, every woman is different and unique. Her body type belongs just to her. Her metabolism may be very different than her mother’s or sister’s metabolism. She might love to exercise, or she might hate it. Learn what works for YOU and your body and focus on those habits.
3. Create a vision in your mind that shows you a healthier, stronger, and more fit YOU. When you look into the mirror a month from now, six months from now, what will you see? Thinner thighs? A tighter butt? More curves? Close your eyes and imagine what you’ll see when you are more fit.
4. Make exercise and healthy eating a natural part of your life. Eventually, including exercise and tasty meals will become second nature to you and you won’t give those things a second thought. But, it takes a bit of time to incorporate them properly into your daily schedule, so give yourself some slack. Just don’t give up!
5. DO IT. Treat yourself to exercise! Treat yourself to that vitamin and mineral packed meal that will make you feel fantastic for the rest of the day, not only physically, but emotionally as well. You are unique and special! You deserve to be your very best for yourself and for your loved ones, so get fit!
You are probably wondering at this point, what lower body exercises program do I need to be following to achieve the results I want and then, how do I maintain my new lifestyle? Here is the good news: with simply an exercise mat, exercise ball, and a towel, you can achieve dramatic results in the comfort of your own home.
© Mandy Gibbons, Virtual Fitness Trainer