1) Your lower body contains not just a few, but several hundred muscles. The proper thigh toning exercises will bring balance to your body. In other words, the wrong exercises performed for your trouble spots can actually make them worse and more troublesome. However, the correct exercises can bring dramatic and lasting results to your legs, butt, hips and thighs.
2) Genetics, age and your body type do NOT completely define how your body looks. Even though you probably have genetic similarities to your parents, sister, or even grandmother, the above-mentioned factors do not completely determine how your lower body is going to look. No matter what anyone has told you, change can happen with the proper exercises and a healthy lifestyle.
3) Your goals may be different than someone else’s goals, but the steps to achieving great results are the same. Whether you want to tone, sculpt, spot-reduce, eliminate cellulite, or just gain some curves, you must adopt a healthy eating plan and perform the right exercises in order to see fantastic differences in your legs, hips, thighs, and butt. Otherwise, you’ll continue to get more and more discouraged when you are working hard, but not seeing any results.
4) Cellulite creams, diet pills, supplements and other gimmicks will NEVER work to improve your lower body. Dishonest marketing companies target women! They know that women want to and need to feel good about themselves, so these companies market products that supposedly “fix” all your problem areas, without having to exercise or change your lifestyle at all. Don’t believe the lies any longer! Stop spending your hard-earned money on these gimmicks! You’ll be so glad you did.
5) Your body is unique and YOURS. There are programs on the market that will promise you gorgeous thighs or great legs like some famous celebrity. Here’s the thing – your body isn’t like anyone else’s exactly, so no one can truly make those promises and deliver on them. Your choices will create YOUR best body, not give you the body of someone else. (That’s a good thing by the way!)
Here Are A Few More Things To Think About
In order to make lasting changes in your lower body, it’s critical that you address the lower body as whole, not as separate entities. Given that our lower body consists of several hundred muscles that are all connected, (which means they affect each other), it’s important to perform thigh toning exercises that will strengthen and tone the entire lower body area.
Women today are juggling work, home, spouses, children, and friends. Some women travel on a regular basis and others stay at home full time. No matter where you spend your time or what roles you play, exercise can fit into your daily life.
Thigh toning exercises that will give you sexy legs, a firm and shapely butt, and fantastic thighs can be done while you are travelling or right in the comfort of your own home. Membership in a gym and using heavily weighted machines is not a prerequisite for creating your ideal, beautiful, cellulite-free lower body. Isn’t that music to your ears?
© Mandy Gibbons, Virtual Fitness Trainer